lundi 5 avril 2010

LUNGLANCE demo 2006 review

LUNGLANCE (Fr) – Vigie dalusa
Demo CD 2006 – Self released
7 tracks – 29’12
Rated: 0/10

How lucky I was when I got this demo (thanks Jean! ;)); I didn’t listen to it at first and then it got lost between some CD of my collection. Well, it could have remained eternally in oblivion it wouldn’t annoy me more than this, but unfortunately (or not, who knows?) I found it while tiding my racks (what a man!). Looking at the cover I wonder what LUNGLANCE was playing and didn’t remember how it was sounding. I must admit I wasn’t inspired to put that demo in my player, fuck it! LUNGLANCE is a noisy raw black metal outfit looking like a poorly inspired BURZUM version. Musically it’s really average, the guitar riffs are ultra common and the guys didn’t risk their life playing those flat stuff. But at least that’s correctly played but nothing to impale your neighbour though. The worst thing about this demo is without any doubt, the vocals which simply suck to death!!!! It sounds as weak screams of agony or to be more precise imagine a young vulture getting out of his egg! Sometimes the singer’s(?) comrades did some backing vomits as a contribution to this huge joke. It’s really unbearable to listen to it and I wish sometimes I could kick his butt and shut his mouth to stop that torture! And finally to tell you how shitty is this stuff, my foreign readers are fortunate enough to not read the sweet lyrics written in French! These are the most ridiculous ones I have ever read, ahahahah!!!! If Satan exists he would certainly shoot himself down having such dumb-ass worshippers. This band is a teenage joke.
Contact them in your last moment of agony: Lionel RESTOUIN – 25 rue F. Chevillon – 13001 MARSEILLE – FRANCE (snail mail is old fashioned!!!)
Hellbutorsky@gmail.com (email is trendy !!!)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire